Monday, March 29, 2010

Talking Point #6

Tim Wise and Brown vs. Board of Education
I have been extremely busy this weekend and since the videos and website were not posted until Saturday I didn't have anytime to do them. However I had a chance to do so today. I really enjoyed the change up of things. I was getting really bored with the readings and this was a good break from that. I enjoyed taking a look at the website and getting a good feel for the Brown vs The Board of Education and more. I had gone through this before in some previous classes but for some reason it just never sticks in my mind. Looking at the website brought some things back that I have already learned. Wise said a lot of really great points that I had never really thought about before. There was a lot of proof and statistics that he had for some scenarios. I really enjoyed this assignment this week and can understand everything a little more.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the Brown v. Board of Education Website also - the History section gave a great outline and timeline of everything and i even had time to watch some of the video under the teacher section and it was in a great format for a class presentation. I had a hard time listening to Tim wise. He is too dramatic for me. Although he makes some good points he goes overboard with the statements and drama

    ReplyDelete